Zorro Adult Costume
Spanish for Fox, Zorro wears a trademark black mask and cape as the dashing masked vigilante. Don Diego de la Vega is Zorro! He defends the commoners of California in his signature all-black costume includes a cape, a hat known as sombrero cordobés, and the iconic mask covering the upper half of his face. From the novel ‘Zorro’ written in 1919 by Johnston McCulley, and subsequent movies, this character makes an excellent choice for dress up days, Hollywood themed parties or disguise parties. Jump astride your friendly black horse Tornado, and ride, fight and defend the beloved Golden State!
- Tunic style shirt with separate belt featuring printed details and trademark Z emblem
- Pants with faux leather boot tops attached and elastic to secure under shoes
- Cape featuring gold trim and clasp
- Bandana with attached eye mask has elastic strap. Shoes and weapon not included
- This is an officially licensed Zorro product