Robin 1966 Collector's Edition Adult Costume
Holy crime-fighting, he is part of the infamous Dynamic Duo! Often referred to as Boy Wonder and Batman’s side-kick, Robin has taken on many identities and characters throughout the esteemed history of DC Comics. Best known as the young hero assisting Batman in saving Gotham City from the many supervillains, he is also reincarnated as Nightwing and Red Hood. Dick Grayson has appeared as Robin in a long list of TV shows, movies and video games. Also a member of the Teen Titans Go! Team, he can be seen in blockbuster films by Warner Bros like Batman & Robin (1949), Batman Forever (1995) and Batman: The Brave and the Bold (2008).
Have you ever seen a Robin outfit this authentic and nifty? We didn't think so either, and you if you want to channel your favourite retro Robin attire then this 1966 Collector's Edition Robin Costume is what you're looking for. For those seeking to rise above, our Collector's Edition range affords customers the opportunity to do just that. Sure to please the most avid fan and the most discerning eye, this officially licensed costume is the closest you will get to the real deal', straight off the set, just like Dick Grayson as Robin in the 1966 Batman series! He is surely the most iconic & recognisable Robin. Get your catchphrases ready, Boy Wonder!
- Satin top with printed logo and lace detail down bodice plus short satin sleeves, separate briefs and separate tights
- Latex gloves with shaped detail and shoe covers with spike detail at heels
- Moulded plastic utility belt with painted features including the buckle
- Detached satin cape and shaped eye mask
- This is an officially licensed DC Comics product