Star Wars - Jawa Deluxe Adult Costume
Utinni! The Jawa were a sentient species of meter-tall humanoids native to the Outer Rim desert world of Tatooine, a well-known planet from the Star Wars galaxy by Lucas Film and Disney. With their infamous brown hooded robes and glowing yellow eyes, these desert desert droid dealers were scrap metal scavengers who cobbled together weapons and sand-scarred vehicles to turn them into sandcrawlers. Remembered for the successful captures of C-3PO and R2-D2 in the original Star Wars trilogy, and later seen in Episode I ‘The Phantom Menace’, Episode VI ‘Return of the Jedi’ and Episode II ‘Attack of the Clones’.
- Full length robe with trumpet sleeves and stylised tattered hem
- Attached hood with oversized cowl
- Mask with light up eyes and built in power switch
- Moulded cross body bandolier with painted features
- This is an officially licensed Star Wars product