Star Wars - Darth Vader Breathing Device With Sound
The ultimate villain of the iconic original trilogy, Darth Vader was born the infamous and legendary Jedi, Anakin Skywalker, before he was lured to the dark side by Palpatine. Darth is an iconic Lucas Film and Disney anti-hero of the Star Wars series and father to Luke and Leia of the Resistance. Characterised by his black robes, cape, helmet and breathing devices, become the reigning Sith Lord of the Galactic Empire today … and may the force be with you.
Ask any Star Wars fan to impersonate Darth Vader, and they'll try to mimic his iconic breathing! For anyone who wants to sound like the villain at their next Sci Fi convention or costume party, the Darth Vader Breathing Device is a top choice!
- Sound FX Device which makes realistic Darth Vader breathing sounds
- Attach to any Darth Vader mask, press the button and out comes Darth Vader breathing sound FX.
- The sound module is intended to be placed on the mouth area of the mask - do not use close to an ear
- Comes with 2-piece AG 13 button cell batteries. Replace these with 2 AAA batteries (not included)
- This is an officially licensed Star Wars product